MR. PATRICK UDUMA: BUILDING CLASSIC MEN!
(IN AN INTERACTIVE SESSION)
As at 4:00pm, 13th April 2020 in Port Harcourt. On Easter Monday, Mr. Uduma instill values and persuaded young men to embrace their masculinity in a positive light and take charge of responsibilities, as he is passionate about building Men.
In sharing his thoughts with over twenty (20) young men, observing the rules of COVID-19 Social Distancing. In his words; “your present condition will connect you to your future”. There are no regrets in Life. The payment of anything you do, is the sacrifice of the product (result). “Purpose” is Serving, anytime you are not fulfilling your purpose, you are not serving. One of our responsibilities as Men, is to take care of our families (Parents). There is no justification for resentment, “Hate is absorbed, Love dispels”.
Nature is changing, part of business is changing and most business will not be relevant. One of the new age philosophies, that will sell is “COLLABORATION”. And Character will come play. We must improve our character-Content; Don’t take advantage of people. CHARACTER BRINGS YOU TRUST.
During the conversation, Mr. Pascal added among other participants; “There is so much we can do, unless we try”. Mr. Uduma emphasized, “Definition of success is when you define what you want in Life”. “YOU CAN CREATE YOUR NETWORKS, ONCE YOU BECOME VALUABLE”. Success is not because I am successful, you need to localize your success to become successful. Success for Mr. Patrick Uduma is the impartation of life to another. The dimension of success must be localized.
“YOUR JOB CONNECTS YOU TO YOUR PURPOSE”. No experience is lost. Stay too long on were you are, it breeds reputations and reference. What guarantees the end, is not the end itself, but the process to the end. It is important to note, that, you are the only one that matters in Life.
ON MARRIAGE, FIVE CRITICAL POINT TO NOTE (FOR MEN):
Marry for values: the values you can’t compromise is what matters the most. Why do you want to marry? “First plan, before you build”.
- Being “BETTER”; make the woman better than you met her.
- “GROW” the woman; if you don’t grow the woman, she will grow you. “IF SHE IS NOT GROWING WITH YOU, SHE IS NOT YOUR BABE”.
- “NURTURE” the woman; Deserved means Served, “why grow a woman to a standard you cannot sustain (why take a woman to Kilimanjaro, when what you can afford is take her to a Buka). “DON’T START FROM THE TOP, START FROM WERE YOU ARE”.
- “LEARN” from a woman (Learn from her); We are too quick to place our ego on a woman. Learn from women, they have a lot teach. “IF YOU CAN’T LEARN FROM ANY WOMAN, SHE CAN’T BE YOUR WIFE”. Learn a woman’s temperament.
- “COMPANIONSHIP”; Each time, you lie to your woman, to sustain your Relationship, she is not your companion. “THERE ARE NO MISTAKES IN LIFE, IT’S JUST A LEARNING PROCESS”. FIND MEANING TO YOUR LIFE.
POWER IS IMPACT.
Let’s Celebrate Men, start taking responsibilities, bond with your family, spend time with your family, let everyone in your family know your “CORE VALUES”. Mr. Patrick Uduma concluded.